I expect that title freaked you out when you read it on your google reader-but today we are only announcing the birth of Lucy's twin girls. Lucy went to her great-grandma Leininger's house yesterday and GG gave her two baby dolls. She instantly looked at her dad and said "Wow! Twins are so hard to hold!" She carried them around and took care of them the rest of the day. Their names are Lucy and Katy. That is her preference for our babies as well, but I've explained that having two daughters named Lucy could be kind of confusing. She still disagrees. Here she is doing outdoor chores with her babies:
Lucy has the right thoughts--just carry them around and still get your jobs done! :) Although they will have to have REALLY strong necks for the grip she employs. What an angel!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she remembers our sacred pack to name our babies after each other. :)
ReplyDeleteJust got caught up on all your awesome posts!! You look great and it seems like you are all geared up for these babes to come! That stroller looks especially cool - seems so much easier to maneuver than that bigger one. Can't wait for all these babies to come :)
ReplyDeleteThat title was very tricky. I may or may not have freaked out a little. You look great and I am so excited that you can still do mostly normal things. Good luck with the home stretch!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how big Lucy is. She is adorable!
ReplyDelete