Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obsessed

My stroller finally arrived in the mail yesterday. I scared the UPS man because I threw open the door and yelped with excitement when I saw him pull up (it was embarrassing).  I was worried it would be hard to put together but it was incredibly easy-I just snapped on some wheels, attached the canopies and was done! Here are way too many pictures of it.

Lucy mugging for the camera
Here the single seat is in the highest position-shows off the big basket underneath
Lucy has freakishly long limbs-so maybe most kids can ride in here at three and 35 lbs, but it doesn't look like it would be too comfy for Lucy.
The canopies go pretty far down! I like that both kids can see out when the canopies are up-one isn't sitting way beneath the other.
Looks awesome-but has very little leg room-they'll just be kicking each other, but maybe I can do this when they're younger:)
I love the color and it is a very smooth ride. I like that I can have both babies face me and then face out when they're a bit older. The seats click in and out of place very easily and I love how narrow and short the stroller is-I don't feel like I'm pushing a boat around. Anyway, just wanted to share:)

2 comments:

  1. Niiiiice. I think you made a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how fun it is going to be and how much we are going to want to go out and about!

    ReplyDelete