We have been spoiled with awesome weather, so the week of rain we've just had was rather depressing. Next week is supposed to rain too, so when we noticed that Thursday was the one clear day for a while, we hopped in the car and drove to Santa Cruz. Lately I haven't accompanied Danny on his surfing trips, but this time I realized that I may not get the chance again! Danny surfed, Lucy played in the sand and I sat on my beach chair with my tummy propped up by towels and my special back pillow in place:) It was a beautiful day and so fun to have a little holiday mid-week. (Unfortunately my camera ran out of battery within two minutes)
Lucy got some new shades from Gma L and sported them the whole trip.

http://teamhana.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThis is my friend from BYU whose twin boys just turned one. I looked at both of your blogs today, and then clicked... wait! Maybe you'd wanna see hers?
Anyhow. Happy twins!
Love,
Jess
I love to see Danny heading out into the water! We saw HUGE waves this weekend in Carmel and Pacific Grove. Cool.
ReplyDelete