Friday was Danny's birthday! He turned 28, one of my favorite numbers (it makes this age feel special). Danny treats his birthday pretty casually, but we still managed to have an exciting day. He started it by letting me sleep in and going to work-wonderful man. Lucy and I met him for lunch at Tomatina. We love celebrating things there-even though it is a pretty casual dining spot.
We had a great lunch then headed over to the Borders by our house which is going out of business. Everything was up to 40% off-so it was like heaven. Danny picked a book for himself and somehow we ended up getting Lucy several things-I'll have to save them for her birthday:) After a leisurely afternoon we met our parents in Walnut Creek for dinner and opened gifts there. We had Naia (we gave you a mental shout out Kate) for dessert and sang only the Happy Birthday song-it was pretty cold and the Anderson tradition of three songs just wasn't going to happen.
Unfortunately I was persuaded to rely on the iphone for birthday pics this year-which means we have no good pics and hardly any of the birthday boy himself.


HaPPy Birthday Danny!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to send you mine because I got a lot of him and of the presents!
ReplyDelete