To document this week:
Last week I had my monthly sonogram that checks the babies' weights. At 30 weeks they were weighing in at:
Baby A: 3 lbs 9 oz.
Baby B: 3 lbs 10 oz.
Baby A has consistently been head down and Baby B seems to go back and forth. Last week she was head down, but today she was breech again, so who knows. She is definitely a little squirmer. I've gained a total of 37 lbs, but don't really see it anywhere but my tummy yet. I'm just waiting for the day when my face and ankles start swelling-but I hope its later rather than sooner:) Today my tummy measures at 40 weeks, so no wonder I feel kind of big:) Danny tells me I'm huge, but most people say I look small for twins--anyway, with several weeks to go I'm only getting bigger. Fortunately I'm only really uncomfortable at night, and most of the time I'm tired enough I hardly notice even then. The weeks are flying and before I know it I'll have babies so I'm appreciating this fun time (although we'll see how long that lasts! I may be whining for the end to come by next week!)
Hang in there! Love you!
ReplyDeleteChristy, You look great! I forgot what those last weeks felt like until you said how uncomfortable you are at night. Ugh, that was the worst. I think I got better sleep AFTER the babies arrived, and that's saying a lot! You guys will do great and the babies are already 3 1/2 pounds, that's awesome!
ReplyDelete