Sunday, March 20, 2011

Real

So, I'm going to have twins, and soon.  I know everyone knows that, and that technically I've been pregnant for about eight months, but every once in awhile it actually hits me and I'm always surprised.   I really can't believe it, maybe because it has been along time since I had a baby, maybe because there are two of them, maybe because having a baby always feels like this.

I know Danny is in for a shock when it actually happens. Sometimes just looking at me he looks surprised to see my tummy-I'm sure he will be shocked when the time actually comes and they put two little babies in his arms. Anyway, just wanted you to know that this is actually going to happen and that according to the calendar it will happen pretty soon. This month is FLYING by and I don't doubt April will fly by too.

This is what made me embrace the reality today
I bought this today. I can't believe it.


PS: Does anyone have a camcorder they really like? I hate researching these things-there will be ten reviews saying the product is awesome and then five that give really good reasons why it stinks. We're looking for an HD one and don't want to spend a ton of cash. We have been using the one my parents in law gave us for our wedding. It still uses little tapes! Unfortunately it won't work without being plugged in and has officially stopped downloading to my computer (there goes Christmas morning! Oh well). Anyway, I want to be able to film these girls in all there glory-so any suggestions are appreciated:)

4 comments:

  1. Girlfriend. You got this. Those babies aren't gonna know what hit them.

    Does that sound abusive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't even tell me about the stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, maybe you should limit Becca's interaction with your kids until we get a clearer idea of the situation...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a Flip video camera, it's HD and really small. I'm not sure it's the great thing ever but it seems like the quality is decent and it was around $150. It's really basic, no settings, just turn on and zoom and shoot. I like it, but I'm no expert. It did break once, just stopped hooking up to our computer a few months after we got it and they replaced it no charge. It did seem like their customer service was a little disconnected, and I've heard more not-so great things about that as well. I videoed a birth on my friend's iPhone as well, and it seemed to be pretty good quality.

    ReplyDelete