Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I'm grateful for fish
The above title was the message Lucy brought home from Sunbeams this week. Lucy LOVES Sunbeams and her teacher. She always comes home with a little paper bag filled with coloring pages and cute projects they do in class. This week she came home with a fishing game she was very excited to play with us. Each time you catch a magnetic fish you say something you're grateful for. I have been consistently fishing since she brought this game home, and I am grateful I can hear all the things Lucy is grateful for. It has also been a fun to try and think of new things to be grateful for myself. It's way harder then a gratitude journal:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm grateful for her teacher! And the music leader who taught her "Follow the Prophet" that she sang going to sleep last night! What a darling.
ReplyDelete