Monday, September 12, 2011

Vaughn Life Coaching

Some of you may know but my younger sister Becca married a Vaughn. As a huge Alias fan I was supportive from the very beginning of their courtship on the chance Becca would have a little boy one day and name him Michael. They have an adorable Ruby so far and she is the cutest baby ever-she is a perfect mix of her parents.
Proof

Kyle works as a life coach. You'd think that would make him intimidating (because he could run my life better than I can), but Kyle is an incredibly fun guy.  I love reading his blog. Once a week he posts a "Ten Minute Fix" tackling a chore/or issue and giving you tools to fix it in ten minutes. His ten minute fix "Honey I'm Home" about the first minutes after you/ your spouse arrives home in the evening made Danny and I discuss what we want in those first moments home.  Kyle is also hilarious. His posts are always entertaining and he frequently posts really funny "Sticky Notes".

Life Coaching is a great way to figure out what you want in your daily life and set realistic goals to get there.  A life coach is a great support to help you make decisions and clarify your goals.  Kyle's rates are very affordable and make life coaching possible for anyone.  Check out his website and blog for more info. If you go this week you can enter his Dinner and a Movie giveaway-I don't mind a little competition:)
http://blog.vaughnlifecoaching.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying such nice things! You're great. You're raising three girls and a husband :). I think you could teach anyone a thing or two about life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said the very things that I like about Kyle's blog! Clever beast.

    ReplyDelete