| meeting Mrs. Perona's rabbits Poopsie and Sweet Pea |
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Preschooler
This week Lucy started Mrs. Perona's Preschool. We have been looking forward and talking about it for months. At night before bed Lucy would ask to talk about it so it would give her good dreams. We talked about all the exciting things she would learn and she was very excited about playing on a play ground and riding scooters. The day finally arrived and she was not disappointed. When I picked her up she hopped in the car, told her sisters how much she missed them and looked so happy. When I asked her what she did in preschool she said "I don't remember". How cliche is that?! I remember saying that to my mom. After some probing and a nice email from Mrs. Perona telling us what they did, I got a bit more info out of her. She has also been singing several songs around the house that she didn't learn from me:) I can't believe I have such a big girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She's so sweet and grown up! I can't even think about her going to kindergarten next year, I'll lose it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that smooching picture came out so well :) And I'm glad to see the famous Poopsie and Sweet Pea! One hears so much about them :)
ReplyDelete