The stars aligned yesterday. The babies woke up at 9 AM. They had eaten and were cooing happily by 9:30. I was already planning on going to the mall and aimlessly wondering around the Disney store as our fun activity for the day (does that sound pathetic? It is actually really fun for both of us:) I decided to put the babies in some cute outfits (courtesy of the Damianos) and if everyone was happy I'd take the babies in to take some quick pictures at the mall. I have a ton of cute pictures of them individually, but it is a lot harder to get them together-so it seemed easier for someone else to position them etc.
I purposely didn't get an appointment because I didn't want to feel rushed to make it-I did everything I could to trick myself into not caring/feeling stressed about this. Well, we ended up having to wait for quite awhile but the babies were cute and happy all morning= a miracle. Waiting there I realized I was a little crazy. I had TWO babies, a preschooler and only one of me. I always took at least one other person to these things when I took pics of Lucy-what was I thinking?! Well it worked, I just would position one baby, grab the other baby from the stroller and position her and just kept trading them off. Fortunately no one cried or needed much one on one attention! The pictures turned out as cute as you'd expect from one of those places-especially at this stage when they can't sit but are super squirmy. I was surprised that Joyce was the smiley girl that morning. It was definitely worth going and I was surprised how easy it was. Afterwards Lucy and I were exhausted and treated ourselves to a Mrs. Fields cookie and Disney store trip. Now I have a picture of the two of them up on the wall. I'm proud of myself.


Sooooooo cute!!!! I love them.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!! I love their outfits :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had gotten that one of them propped up and looking!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! Christy you are super human. Well done.
ReplyDelete