I feel like this blog is all about babies lately! My big kid is doing great lately too. Here's a little update:
At this moment she is watching Tangled and quoting the dialogue verbatim. She is going to be Rapunzel for Halloween and is super excited about the long braid I'm going to make her. She is anxiously waiting for Halloween-especially the decorating, books, and parties that come with it. She LOVES preschool and her ballet class and I love that she has such fun outlets. Her favorite show lately is Yo Gabba Gabba. I think that is typically for younger kids, but she watches it on netflicks with Katy while I go to the gym so it is their special thing. She loves the babies. It is so fun to watch her with them because she is such a little mom. She perfectly mimics my mannerisms and vocab when it comes to the babies. I also love seeing how much they love her. If she is around and talking they won't eat because they just want to look at her. They both love to smile at her and she is the best at getting them to laugh. It is so much fun having a big kid.
She got a marshmallow for letting me take pictures of her. Once we were outside one marshmallow wasn't enough to get her to smile and look at the camera at the same time-so I mostly got funny faces-but turns out those are just as good:)


I just love her to pieces! Her funny faces are so great! Very Danny :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo shoot!! I miss Gabba time with my Gabba Girl.
ReplyDelete