In October Lucy and Danny went on their first Daddy/Daughter campout. They had a fabulous time hanging out with friends.
I always forget how gorgeous California is in the fall. We spent much of it at the park, on our bikes and in the back yard.
Friday's my girls go to a playgroup so three out of four weeks I have two and a half hours ALL BY MYSELF. Usually I meet Dad for lunch at Chipotle and one week we indulged in some Swiss Milk Chocolate as well:)
Conference Crafts! Lucy is super into embroidery and sewing and had a lot of fun on her sampler.
Lyd and I enjoyed a conference massage.
We finally made it to Apple Hill. We had a ton of fun eating apple doughnuts and cider, exploring the arts and crafts and checking out the pumpkins.
Behind the pumpkin patch was a Christmas tree farm and we had the most unexpected fun playing hide and seek amongst the trees. I'll remember that half hour forever.
Zoo day with my girls!














No comments:
Post a Comment