Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fall at Last

I put pictures to this post so long ago I'm not sure what is happening in them. I may be making most of this commentary up...

We celebrated Grandpa Dee's birthday (I think....not sure who else's birthday it could have been!)
Lucy and I started walking to school with Jack. Lucy loved pushing him and he loved the attention he got from 2nd grade girls and most passers-by.
We spent a ton of time at the library. Jack liked the walk and was pretty good while there and I liked getting out of the house with everyone without getting into car seats. The girls loved the puzzles, computer games and books.
Watching Jack got the girls into babies again.
On Fridays I don't watch Jack and the girls have playgroup. The last Friday of the month we go on a fieldtrip. One fieldtrip day was to Pixieland. The girls had their hair done in fancy curls and we had a really fun girls day together.


 As I was walking down the hall one day I hear ," Quick, Mom coming! Hide!!" Of course I had to go investigate and these girls very sneakily hid their binkies behind their backs. It became a game for weeks after that.

Without Jack on Fridays, Friday has become party day. I forgot how easy life is without a baby!
 One Friday after school we got ice cream and ate our weight in Swiss Milk Chocolate. Then we hung out around Walnut Creek.
Talk like a Pirate day at Krispy Kreme!
Before church!
We borrowed a bike from Becca so the little girls are finally learning to ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment