Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Girls

They are finally here!

Joyce Aline
Born Easter Sunday 11:14 PM
7 lbs 7 oz.


Lydia Jane
11:27 PM
7 lbs 3 oz.


We are having so much fun. They are easy to differentiate, which makes life easier:) They are good eaters, good sleepers (during the day of course) and absolutely adorable.  We got home Tuesday and this is the first minute I have not been feeding either them or myself. I can't wait to write out their birth story and tell you all about them. We are so happy.



10 comments:

  1. congratulations! they are beautiful. you must be so busy, I can't imagine. glad everything went well, and everyone is home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! They are absolutely adorable. And big for twins! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christina they are so beautiful and BIG for twins. How wonderful they came out healthy. Good luck. Don't worry if you feel like there's not enough of you to go around. It took me about 4 months to get over that feeling and I could imagine it's worse with twins. You'll find a balance and you have your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I am so, so happy for you!! And such big girls! Each of them was bigger than my one little peanut girl. I can't even imagine. You are such a rock star! Enjoy those little sweeties, and be sure to take some time to breathe every once in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayy! congrats family! What beautiful girls! That picture with Lucy is precious. I'm so glad they're healthy and at home! GO FAMILY! Those babies are lucky to have you two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing your babies makes me a little more excited for our baby is a couple of weeks. So glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! They are beautiful. Lucy is going to have to much fun with her little sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you two! You are amazing, Christy. I'm so happy they are here. They are beautiful! Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WE are sooo happy for your sweet family, they are beautiful and I still can't believe how big they are! Your poor tummy, I can't imagine having that much weight inside! I'm so happy for you, I hope you're having lots of help and glad to hear they are good sleepers/eaters! Cant' wait for more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing birth weights! I'm super, super impressed and revoke any complaining I ever did with my 5 lbs girls. You rock!

    ReplyDelete