Monday, May 2, 2011

If I had another hand...

I'd:

*blog the girls' birth story
*take pictures and video of my beautiful babies (who only have a couple iPhone shots of them so far)
*eat
*eat seconds
*get out of my jammies
*put on mascara (I don't recognize myself right now with blond eyelashes)

Hopefully I'll get the hang of this soon!

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine! Life must be crazy. I'm thinking of you!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part was eat seconds ;) Your girls are adorable and I bet you are handling everything amazingly--you are an incredible mom! Many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to have family around! You need on of those hats with straws so you can eat when they eat! LOL. Love you guys. I can't imagine how crazy this must be for you! If I had another hand... priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there it gets easier I promise! Thinking of you daily and sending my love.

    ReplyDelete