Today I get my cerclage out. When this happened with Lucy I had a paper chain going to weeks and we brought our hospital bags expecting to have a baby. When they took out the stitches and I was only at a one, they had me walk around for a few hours. When I stayed at a one they told me I was officially a normal pregnant woman and would go into labor like one. I waited for four weeks. The doctors had given me expectations of an early baby-so to wait for 39 weeks was torture!
This time around I am trying not to get my hopes up. With two six pound babies that are very close to the 37 week mark, I hope I start dilating quick and get these girls out. Danny is all excited because he thinks it will happen soon. I am trying to manage my hopes and say it won't happen until my induction date instead-otherwise I may go crazy! This weekend really is the most convenient time to have the girls (taking into account my mother in law still being in town, my mom's school schedule, me being totally uncomfortable:) so I am crossing my fingers a bit.
My bags are packed, my car seats are in the car ( if not secured yet), the room is ready. Just waiting for babies!
Ooooh! So excited for you. We'll pray for you and hope all goes as smoothly as possible. Love from Davis!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope you go soon for your sake. Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete