| Week 35 in the baby room |
Baby A: 5 lbs 11 oz
Baby B: 5 lbs 13 oz
I could hardly believe it. That seems really big for this week! So yeah, I'm carrying over 11 lbs of baby! Good girls, at almost 6 pounds each I feel quite comfortable with them coming any time. In fact, when I get my stitches out next week I may just start running and whatever else it takes to go into labor. Right now Baby A is head down and baby B is...sort of head down. I'm not sure how she has enough space but she is still managing to squirm around in there. I have an induction date set when I am 38 weeks (can you imagine how big we'll all be by then?!) It is set for Easter Sunday-the day after Lucy's birthday. I hope I don't make it that far, but we'll see.
Today I am sending Danny off the Utah for Jared Collette's wedding. I am so glad he won't miss it. He has been a bit nervous about leaving me given the late stage of this pregnancy. I have been pretty confident that nothing will happen. I am not having tons of contractions and it is only two days...but at night when I'm pretty incoherent (but awake because I use the bathroom every two hours) I panic slightly that I'll go into labor and he'll miss it. I know it won't happen...but cross your fingers just in case:)
Update: Danny is on his way home from the airport right now! We made it. I didn't really have time to worry about anything because I was having too much fun with Katy who was visiting for the weekend. We showed her Tangled for the first time, read books together (well she and Lucy did) and went to the Disney store's Minnie Mouse Masquerade party. Here I am at 36 weeks:
Update: Danny is on his way home from the airport right now! We made it. I didn't really have time to worry about anything because I was having too much fun with Katy who was visiting for the weekend. We showed her Tangled for the first time, read books together (well she and Lucy did) and went to the Disney store's Minnie Mouse Masquerade party. Here I am at 36 weeks:
Oh my gosh, I hurt just looking at you. There is no way you will make it to 38 weeks. It sounds like the girls are big enough that who needs to anyway? Good luck. I can't wait to see those babies.
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Have those dang babies now that Danny is home! (OR you can wait until the moment your stitches are out.)
ReplyDeleteWow, oh my heavens I'll pray it happens soon! I seriously can't imagine carrying that much weight, you poor thing! Love the pictures though, way cute! Prayers are with you guys and keep us posted and so happy to hear Danny is back! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful. So glad things are going smoothly.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing - I can't even imagine being pregnant with two babies!!! Thanks so much for letting Danny come to the wedding - it meant so-o-o much to Jared. He LOVED having Danny there!
ReplyDelete