My original goal was to make it to 37 weeks-and I have. That said, these last couple days I had really hoped I wouldn't have to type out that title. When I got my cerclage out (it was NOT comfortable) my doctor told me I was at 2 cm and Baby A was right there ready to go. He asked how close we lived to the hospital and to come in after I felt 2-3 labor pains. He said he didn't think I'd last the weekend and that he thought due to baby A's position it would be short. Well, here I am lasting the weekend. I should never underestimate my body's desire to keep babies in. I also shouldn't have gotten my hopes up just because he said all of that. The next day I was incredibly active in the hopes of getting my labor going. Danny and I went on a long walk (well, for me it was long, I'm still sore-I guess I lost all of my leg muscle), I vacuumed the house, did the floor boards on my hands and knees, vacuumed out the car, installed the car seats etc. I was very relieved I didn't go into labor that night-I was exhausted. Anyway, since then I have walked around all day to no avail. I have had a few labor pains here and there-but nothing that felt real. Every morning I hope I'll go into labor and every night I hope that I won't so I can just sleep. I know that they will come when they're ready-and I am incredibly glad that every day they're inside they are getting nice and fat. Selfishly, however, I want to be able to breath again:) I can't really express how uncomfortable I am at this point. The nice thing is that if the girls don't come on their own, I know I only have one more week to go.
My attempt this week-fuzzy and eye-less.
Christy you look so cute and happy! Steve says "poor Christy" haha...we're excited to see the little girls!!
ReplyDeleteSO BIG. Lucy told me that you are huge!
ReplyDeleteI have totally been thinking about you this weekend. And for your breathing's sake, I hope you go into labor soon. This is as far as I made it and I CAN NOT imagine going another minute. Good luck, I am so excited to see those little girls!
ReplyDeleteWHOA!!!!!!!!! Comoly!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I can only imagine how ready you are! Yayyy for Leininger babies!!
I really didn't want to go to school today......but maybe the girls want me to be able to go to the farm after all. :) I'll take my own car so IF the want to come on Wednesday, I can get there fast!
ReplyDelete