I just came to my mom's house to welcome them home from Utah...and BECCA opened the door!! After days of mourning her departure-shes here for another week!! Bless you Kyle. Thanks for sacrificing your wife. Thank you so much for letting her come and be here with me. I miss my sisters so much at this time-they are so supportive and fun for me to have around.
Thanks for coming Bec.
Just felt like I had to tell someone.
I already said it on Facebook, but this made me cry. Becca missed you so much. Yay for her being in California! Yay for the generosity of Kyle!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are priceless! Have fun with your Becca girl!
ReplyDeleteIncredible pictures, the look on your face says it all!!! Family is such a blessing especially during such hard times. Love the look on Danny's face behind you, so sweet. Enjoy this next week. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay!!! This makes me so happy! And can I just tell you that I cried when I saw you guys on Sunday?!! I was so overwhelmed with joy and love that you came all that way to be there for us and to take part in such a special day. When all those guys went up there, I just sat there in bawling awe. Oh yes, there is a God in heaven who loves you and me. Love you Christy!!
ReplyDelete