I'll write all about it tomorrow when I have the energy. We've spent the last little while crying, laughing and being completely shocked and relieved. We feel so blessed.
Yeah!!!!! I'm so so happy to hear this fantastic news and I want to give you all a big hug and cry with your...tears of joy! Enjoy this time and this great news and I look forward to hearing more about it!
The Flegal family is celebrating. That's great news!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (That was Mary Murphy style, fyi)
ReplyDeleteLet's start celebrating!!
ReplyDeleteI am crying tears of Joy! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to get the full report. Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!! I'm so so happy to hear this fantastic news and I want to give you all a big hug and cry with your...tears of joy! Enjoy this time and this great news and I look forward to hearing more about it!
ReplyDeleteparty time! What a relief. I was so hoping and praying that this would be it...yay! I can't wait to tell Troy.
ReplyDeleteThat is such good news. I've been checking everyday for news! I'm so glad it's good!
ReplyDeleteIf i could scream like Mary Murphy, I would. could.not.be.happier.for.you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief! Enjoy the holidays!
ReplyDelete