Monday, November 16, 2009

Half Moon Bay



This past weekend Danny and I were able to get away overnight to Half Moon Bay. Lucy had a great time with her grandmas and grandpas and was really excited to get to pick up Aunt Becca from the airport. Danny and I got to go to the temple on our way out of town which was wonderful-we haven't been able to go together in a long time. It wasn't a long trip, but we were able to relax, check out the town, and catch up on some of our favorite tv shows:)




Crazy huh?! They had about 6 of these huge dinosaurs at this craft/outdoor shop off the road.

4 comments:

  1. Get away, Christy! It be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. Danny looks great and so does his beautiful wife. We miss you and we are dying to visit you. When is a good time to stop by? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you two got away, how beautiful!!! You guys sure are one cute couple and Danny you look great. How fun to have your sister home and I can only imagine what fun Lucy had with the grandparents. Glad to hear you are enjoying the ocean Danny...I'm sad that you're not out their surfing...but one day very soon you will be! Hang in there, you guys are so great!

    ReplyDelete