Tomorrow I'm giving a talk in church on Faith Through Adversity. We're taking bets around here to see how far I get without being hysterical. This made me feel better:
Oh my gosh, what a tough topic for you! I hope it went well and yes I'd say maybe two minutes...I hope you were able to keep those tears back. Great video, thank you for sharing!!! We hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Wow, I really needed that. We've been too focused on "What are we gonna do, where are we going to go, what do we need to pack, do we stay in Utah or come back to AZ for December"...ETC! The video brought me back to the present--a much needed, and very appreciated reality check. Thanks so much for posting it! It helped me.
that was amazing. my money is on 3 minutes, 25 seconds (judging from what I would do in your situation:) )
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, what a tough topic for you! I hope it went well and yes I'd say maybe two minutes...I hope you were able to keep those tears back. Great video, thank you for sharing!!! We hope you and your sweet family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI hope your talk went well. You're incredible--
ReplyDeleteWow, I really needed that. We've been too focused on "What are we gonna do, where are we going to go, what do we need to pack, do we stay in Utah or come back to AZ for December"...ETC! The video brought me back to the present--a much needed, and very appreciated reality check. Thanks so much for posting it! It helped me.
ReplyDelete