Highlights:
Mom, Grandma and I spoke at a stake RS leadership meeting and got this cute four generation shot.
Lucy looking like a big girl.
Becca and I drove to Sacramento to go to the SO You Think You Can Dance season 5 tour. It was INCREDIBLE. Becca and I have specific dancers and dances that we LOVE from that season and they didn't disappoint us. We were dorky and bought shirts-I cherish mine:) Thanks for coming hundreds of miles to go with me Becca!
Here is Becca looking super excited because she is seeing the very sweat drops on Jason's face:

Becca and I also got crafty and made a couple cute things-to show off:



Thankfully after Becca left, Lindsay came home for thanksgiving. Lucy loves having such awesome aunts who are willing to dance and play with her-we are so lucky. Today is chemo Day 8-possibly our last infusion day. Next Monday Danny will get a PET scan that will determine if we are done with chemo or if we have to go another two rounds. At this point we are crossing our fingers and praying that we are done. If so, he will get three weeks to recuperate a little before we start a month of radiation treatments. Radiation is supposedly easier than chemo with few side affects other than exhaustion. We're used to that, so it doesn't sound too bad. We will be fasting on Sunday the 29th with the prayer that we will be done with chemo. If you're willing, we'd love the prayers and help.
I am SO FASTING for that. Makes me feel proactive.
ReplyDeleteI want you to send that 4 generation shot to Costco and get a 8x10!! Don't we all look cute.:)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your sister Becca, too and would so cry if she left after so much fun and help! I think the picture of Becca looking through the binoculars is priceless and your crafty creations are awesome! We'll definitely keep you and Danny in our prayers! Much love!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous that you went to the SYTYCD concert. I bet they did all my favorites from the season! How awesome is your shirt. Wear it with pride : ) I will definitely join your fast and pray hard that this is the last of the chemo. I think you are amazing and I hope the very best for you guys. Happy late Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteChristy! I don't know why I haven't looked at your blog in forever. First of all - I LOVE your crafts! so cute. I want to know how you did the pictures. Second, I bet you had a blast at SYTYCD. How great that Becca could come out for it! Last but not least, I am just beyond happy that Danny is done with chemo. What a long journey and you guys have conquered!! I'm so glad that you are done before Christmas and can enjoy the holidays without chemo! love you guys
ReplyDelete