
I am so excited. Last week Marilyn and Steve were out of town so I was on my own with Danny and Lucy. It was week 1 so we pretty much stayed home all day. I almost went crazy several times-and in one of those moments I decided that I should start running. I haven't been running since my freshmen year when I ran cross country. I have never enjoyed it-but it is effective, it can be quick and it gets you outside in the morning. I was also inspired by the half marathon that the Blogdett/ Leininger families participated in last week. I have no lofty aspirations like marathons, but I think running will provide me with some good personal time outdoors with Lucy. The stroller is awesome. I worship the revolving wheel and shocks. It is SO easy to move around. I think the cost of the stroller will really motivate me to get out there and use it:)

Finally today is September 1st. We are done with one month of Chemo, with week 1 of cycle two and with waiting for the sequel to Hunger Games. Bless Heaven.
Wow, you read the Hunger Games too? I guess I need to read the next one. Let me know how it is. Good luck this round. We're back in Livermore, we'd love to come visit if you're up for it...let me know.
ReplyDeletePersonally I think you totally deserve to buy yourself presents! You are such a trooper! Good luck with running (I don't think the freshmen year comment is accurate...don't you remember your Danny Leininger runs? Ha! Andrea and I do!).
ReplyDeleteAh! The Danny Leininger Runs. I forgot! I started running a couple months before Danny came home from his mission to get in shape so I could meet the man on my dreams at my best. I don't think they lasted very long...lucky he liked me anyway:)
ReplyDeleteYou deserve to be spoiled and that stroller looks like a bob, I heard those are amazing strollers. Best of luck with running, I'm sure it's nice that it's not 100 degrees outside while doing it. LOL We love you guys and are glad to hear one month is done with, yeah!
ReplyDeleteso jealous of your BOB. I asked my husband if i ever got serious about running if he would buy me one. i got no response, so i think thats a NO. Glad you are taking care of yourself... you definitely deserve it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! That jogging stroller looks awesome and I'm glad you are running again. Running is so great to clear the head too and you need that with all that is going on! I've got my earphones in constantly listening to that book!
ReplyDelete