Monday, August 10, 2009

While We Wait

6 comments:

  1. I'll pray that you get the plush chair more often then! Good luck kiddo! Gott sei mit euch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, and how awesome is that book on the table??? You shoulda seen Lukas' face tonight as we read about Moroni's nephites in their armour fighting the Lamanites in their little fur loin cloths and basically slaughtering them. And Lukas' face? Smiley and giggling. hmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video's you guys, keep um coming! Danny you are great, I love the positive attitude! You have an amazing wife and I'm glad you are able to read, write and just hang out. You are a trooper and I really enjoyed reading your take on modern medicine. What a blessing it is and it's truly amazing how closer we are to Him when we endure the trials given to us. Again you are in our prayers and keep that smile going!
    Oh I wanted to tell you guys. Casey and I spoke on Sunday and Casey was very emotional talking about what you are going through right now, he was sharing about how positive you are and how willing the both of you are to always serve! What an amazing family you guys are!

    Love,
    Casey & Jo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the videos! What a great idea...it was so good to see you guys. Still thinking and praying for you all the time. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so good to hear both of your voices! it has been forever...
    i'm going to read that book you suggested. elder maxwell is amazing and so are you two. thanks for the uplifting and encouraging updates. you are both in my thoughts and prayers. love yous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Bubba and Jordan - WE LOVE YOU GUYS! You are such troopers, hang in there - we're praying for you!

    ReplyDelete