Thursday, August 20, 2009

Relief Week

We have reached our first Relief Week! Danny has been feeling much better and really only needs to rest once during the day. He has been able to exercise and leave the house a lot more. On the first day he went to the park with us:


On Tuesday I celebrated my 26th birthday. Danny was pretty worn out but we got to go to a movie in the afternoon. It was so fun to get out just the two of us and do something fun. I had a wonderful birthday and was showered with love and gifts.

My new shoes from Danny

My big present: going to a So You Think You Can Dance concert!


Yesterday was Lindsay's album launch, which we have been looking forward to for ages-so it has been good to have something to prepare for. The concert was a huge success-Lindsay was amazing and we had a lot of fun sharing her music with our friends and family who could attend. Danny did a great job introducing her and then got to sit backstage to watch the performance. It was an incredible night and I'm so glad Danny was able to fully participate.

We got the CDs earlier in the week-it was an awesome moment. Lucy was feeding off the excitement and ran around with the album cover art the rest of the day. (check out Lindsay's website at lindsayaline.com)



Stay tuned for bald Danny pics...

6 comments:

  1. SO JEALOUS, that is the best bday present ever! I am obsessed with SYTYCDance. That will be such a fun concert!
    And the shoes? HOT, HOT! Love them

    Love you guys,
    Jordan, Bubba, and baby Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!!!!! I'm so happy to hear the two of you got to go out together, I'm sure that was wonderful!!! Wow, Danny did a great job picking those shoes out, super cute. The peice of cake with the candle in it looks so tiny, I'm guessing you guys already had some. LOL
    What a great gift to be able to go see, "So you think you can dance".
    Tell us more about Lindsey Aline, is she a family friend? Danny got to introduce her, way cool!!! I'll check her site out for sure.

    Poor Danny, so sad to hear he loosing his hair. You guys are awesome and glad to hear Danny had a great relief week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Birthday!!! We miss you guys tons! Love the shoes it looks like you guys had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, you are one amazing lady! Love you and have a surprise for you!!!!!!!!!!! Just hafta wait til the next time, eh? :) duhn duhn duhhhhhnnnnn! p.s. Don't let Danny eat all the white chocolate- it's too dang good for just one mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude I can't freaking wait for that show. I will be there. I mean, I haven't bought plane tickets yet, but how can I pass up the opportunity to see Jason?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute shoes and of course the woman wearing them is just as cute. Happy Birthday Christy! I'm glad you got what you wanted for your special day. We miss you guys. We've been in Seattle for two weeks, so I missed reading your blog. Please tell Danny hello. We want to come visit you soon. What day works for you? email me if you get a chance. We love you and continue to pray for you daily. Congratulations to Danny's sister! I want to buy her Cd.

    ReplyDelete