Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tea Time

While our cousins were in town we spent one fabulous, girly day going to tea. All of our girls have been into tea parties ever since we talked about a proper tea party in our Princess Academy, and this was a perfect occasion for them.  We spent the morning trimming safari and beach hats and turning them into proper ladies hats. The table was an explosion of ribbon, flowers and hot glue and the girls loved it. We let them make all their decisions and they turned out so cute:) Afterwards we put on our fanciest dresses and pearls and headed to The English Rose, a super cute tea room in Pleasanton.

Before we left I had time to get a couple cute pics just with my phone-the girls look so excited!


All our princesses!
This is maybe my favorite picture ever.

It was a really cute place-foofy and frilly and pink all over. The herbal tea was good too. I'm not much of a tea person, but with three or four serious sugar cubes I liked it:) The girls had a slightly warm pink lemonade with was perfect.


The lunch provided was surprisingly huge and delicious. The princess meal was really cute and all of the girls loved it. The Queen's service was divine. I was brave (I'm generally a pretty picky eater) and tried everything and was so pleasantly surprised!The clotted cream and scones were definitely my favorite.




After lunch these girls collapsed in a full stupor.
I'm so lucky to know all these girls. I adore my cute nieces and we all just have so much fun together. Can't wait to bring Anna, Julie, Ariel and Lindsay next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment