Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Anderson Family Reunion

I started this post fully a month ago and then completely forgot about it. My memory is already a little rusty, but suffice it to say that we had a fabulous reunion with my family at Star Harbor.
These two girls are best friends. Ruby is way closer to my little girls in age than to Lucy, but Ruby is the most mature 3 year old I've ever met. She followed Lucy around and copied her every move and they both loved it.
Everyone boated this year. My little girls LOVED the kayaks and so we all got in the water pretty often.


Dad helped a neighbor tie down his sailboat and in return the nice neighbor gave us a tour of North Tahoe on his speedboat! Lucy, Ruby and I sat in the front and froze as we sped across the lake. The girls spent a long time just huddling against me for warmth.


Charburger! Our favorite hole-in-the-wall in Kingsbeach.
One of our favorite outings it to a cute beach in NV-I cant remember the name at the moment. Its worth the drive for the fun rocks and beach playing.

Becca and I in heaven:)


One morning Danny, my girls, Dad and I hiked down to Vikingsholm. It was really fun to explore a new place! Next year we'll have to drag everyone down there and make a day of it-and actually tour the house.

Playing on the little beach underneath the condo.

We specifically planned this reunion around the World Cup. Four years ago we were in Tahoe for the World cup finals and it was so fun to have a game to watch every day. This year we watched at least one a day. It was so fun. We especially loved how well team USA did. We were hysterical with every goal we made:)
Danny brought a hammock and got comfy. He tried to convince me to give it a try, but I didn't feel like getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment