We had a really fun Easter this year. Our girls are at great ages for the events and learning about the holiday. The Friend magazine had a really cute activity page with a scripture and topic about Christ's life for each day of the week leading up to Easter. I used the new Bible video app and we watched a corresponding video on the iPad each night as well. The lead up to Easter was exciting.
On Saturday we celebrated with the Leinfam because we weren't all getting together the next day. We had a fun breakfast at the park followed by an Easter egg hunt. Joyce was a pro-she really went after the eggs with intensity:)
Danny got a picture of what the Easter bunny left! There was no time before church for an Easter egg hunt-so I asked the Easter bunny to only bring some fun baskets this year.
My girls all dressed up for Easter Sunday!

We had stake conference at the interstake center and had a fun time roaming the grounds before it started. Becca and her girls had arrived from Utah the day before and came too.

After conference we went home to Grandma Karen's house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. The kids then begged me to eat their eggs all day long-and I let them.








No word on who was your glorious Temple Hill photog I see?? I for one would like to procure that individual's services and reimburse them with monies!
ReplyDelete