Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Leininger Girls Family Birthday Party

During spring break we had THREE birthday parties for my kiddos. The first was a party with the Leinfam which I'm posting about because Lindsay took such good pics.
My new favorite picture of the almost seven year old.
We had a Frozen themed party.  Emily made this amazing cake while we were in Virginia so I got the recipe and tried it- I was happy because it was almost as good as hers. Lucy was super excited to set up her characters on the cake.


The kid table!
Lucy had another Frozen party with my family later in the week-so I made TWO of these Olaf pinatas.  I love a pinata. I thought he turned out really cute:)


After all the kids had gone once we let Danny destroy it. The Pinata kept flying onto the roof and showering us with candy-it was very exciting.

I also drew a Olaf for "Pin the carrot on Olaf". Conner got clever and felt around for the win.
After a delicious dinner all three girls blew out the candles!


Spoiled with Disney presents:)




No comments:

Post a Comment