I was so proud of myself for blogging our crazy busy spring break/birthday week so promptly, and I just realized almost a full month has passed! I'm just barely recovering from birthday week so I truly can't believe it.
On Lucy's birthday Danny made Lucy a special birthday breakfast. She was thrilled with her whipped cream 7.
My dad took the day off work and my whole family drove to Dillon beach for the day. Its over a two hour drive so we turned on a movie for the kids and Katy and I chatted and sang all the old songs we used to sing on the way to the beach.
While the weather was pretty warm, it was super windy at the beach. We stayed in our sweat shirts all day and for most of the day Lydia sat on my mom's lap with towel around her. Baby Jane was also cradled most of the day to keep her warm.
The girls and I were super into building this sand castle.
The Birthday Girl!
It was windy enough that we decided to have our delicious picnic in the back of the car. A lot less sand was ingested this way:) Love these cute tailgaters.
We drove home that afternoon and had a Frozen party. We put on Elsa crowns and played pin the nose on Olaf and then attacked an Olaf pinata.
I love the crazy faces people have when hitting a pinata!
Joyce loved all the cake we ate that week:)
Lucy was spoiled with new Ariel bedding, this princess jewelry box, a rainbow loom, a palace pet salon and practically a whole new wardrobe.
My 7 year old. I adore this cute girl.











Glad you documented everything with cute pics, Christy! It's all a hazy memory to me now! :)
ReplyDelete