Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Last days of Summer

 Before school started a few weeks ago we tried to play as much as possible and enjoy the end of summer.  That meant seeing Becca and Ruby and Lucy's friends as much as possible.  The day before school started we got to go to the zoo with Becca & Ruby and Lisa & Lily & Noah.
 
Helping Ruby see the Grizzly bear
 The new arctic exhibit was really cool. We got there just in time to see the seals being trained.  Unfortunate the very outgoing polar bear was sleeping while we were there.
 Checking out the tigers. Lisa says were good luck-the tigers are always really active when we go with her:)
 The babies' first time on the carousel! They loved it. I loved seeing them both up there together:)


Joyce has no fear. I was relieved that Lily was such a nice cousin and helped her go down the really big snake slide.
Cooling off after a fun day!



1 comment:

  1. So many posts! So many pictures! I love it. Thanks!! (mom)

    ReplyDelete