26 -how many diapers I went through today. Why do babies pee/poop right after you change them?
5 - how many Disney Junior shows Lucy watched today. I don't even feel bad.
2 - how many Super Pretzels I ate
8 - how many feedings-each
3 - how many hours of TV I've watched. I watch TV while feeding the girls so I stay awake.
3 - how many times I've changed clothes today. I can't leave my house in sweats, but I refuse to wear anything but sweats at home
23 - how many times I've asked Lucy for a "little favor" like grabbing a binkie, grabbing a burp cloth, throwing away diapers, or talking to a baby. She is so helpful.
100 - how many times I worried about my babies. My only negative postpartum symptom has been anxiety. I'm not normally a very anxious person/worrier-but I worry about these girls a lot.
7 - how many chocolate cookies I ate. With Lucy I craved snickerdoodles, with these babies I crave devil's food cake mix cookies. Somehow I am still losing weight.
1202848494 - how many times I put binkies back in mouths.
and I can't count the number of times I've stared adoringly at my girls. We are exhausted around here-but we are having so much fun.
Oh man Christy, you're awesome. You left the house? I am amazed because it's still a rare occurance that I leave the house these days. And yay for losing weight...my sister still makes fun of me for when I said something like, "I can eat whatever I want...and I still loose weight". There has to be a positive side to the DOUBLE nursing, right? I love your updates!
ReplyDeleteThey are so great. Lucy is so great. You are SO GREAT.
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens they are just adorable!!! I can't believe those stats..but yet I can! You guys must be just beside yourself with how busy life it! Oh they are precious! You are so awesome, hang in there and I hear after each new baby it takes at least six months to adjust..so maybe with twins it will take 12 months! Do what you can and forget the rest! Oh they are sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHello Christy, I saw your comment on Diana's blog so I had to check out your girls! They are precious and you are doing great! For me/us, our first three months were the most difficult because all the feedings during the night and the constant exhaustion... But it does get easier or you just get better :) Congrats on healthy beautiful girls! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?
ReplyDeleteLove the day by numbers and hope you are getting a little sleep on the side.
ReplyDeleteThis is funny! I'm so in awe of you - you are the perfect mom for twins.
ReplyDelete