We spent Thursday hanging out with Julie and the boys and fit in a trip to Kangaroo Zoo-my favorite fun spot in UT. Lucy loves all the bouncy houses-and I love watching her have fun playing with her cousins. That night we got to see Lindsay perform at the Tahitian Noni center. She was incredible! Her voice is amazing and she is just a terrific singer. If you haven't checked out her music-look for Lindsay Aline on iTunes or Amazon. One Friday Danny crashed with the Blodgetts while Lucy, Aunt Becca and I drove up to Thanksgiving Point to Cornbelly's-an extravagant pumpkin patch of sorts. As far as I know they don't have anything like this in CA. There were corn mazes and pumpkins as you'd expect-but they also had toy duck racing, a kid hay maze, a grain train, huge slides off hay bails, piglet races-it was like an amusement park! Our favorite thing was the princess section. They had a large Princess jumpy house, a pumpkin shaped horse-drawn carriage, you could dress up a scarecrow and even dress up yourself. We stayed there at least an hour accessorizing our princess costumes, doing twirls and pretending to be Cinderella in her carriage. It was awesome.
Conference was awesome and it was so fun to be with our family as we watched it. After an awesome trip we drove home Sunday. I drove through what felt like a blizzard for the first three hours, but after that we had good weather all the way. It was a terrific trip-it made the week go quickly (and that is always my goal). Thanks to the Blodgetts, Vaughns and Jacobs (and you Katy and Lindsay) for hanging out, housing and feeding us. Special thanks to Nancy Jacobs who made Danny a gorgeous surfing quilt (with really cool retro material). Here is Danny using /modeling it after his first day of chemo cycle 4.
So fun to see those UT pictures. Thanks for posting. Looks like such a fun time in Princess land! And Danny looks great in Nancy's beautiful quilt.
ReplyDeleteOh, those princess pictures are priceless!!! So awesome that the supporters got to live it up! :) YAYYY!! WAaaay cute pictures! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm lovin that awesome quilt, how beautiful!!! Glad you guys had such a good time and thanksgiving point rocks, I miss that place! Glad the concert went well, I will so have to check her out!
ReplyDeleteHer falsetto= HYSTERICAL.
ReplyDeleteI love the princess pictures - it looked like you all were having so much fun! I'm so glad you guys came out.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteHay these are really nice photographs.I like all.Its really very fun to see all these photographs.I like that cute little girl.Thank you very much for sharing all these amazing photographs with us.
glucosamine