Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We are so excited for Halloween this year. Lucy has been asking to talk about it for months. She is finally old enough to understand it and has been practicing saying her "Trick or Treat!". An AWESOME mom from Strandwood offered to make Lucy a Cinderella dress after reading one of these posts (Thanks Jennifer!)-can you believe how kind?! She is going to go crazy when she sees it. Last night we went to the pumpkin patch. The past couple years Danny and I have brought two cameras and strategically placed Lucy by pumpkins for some seriously cute pics:
2007




2008



(I had to include some cute ones with Daddy)

This year we couldn't keep up with her. I took over a hundred pictures and they were mostly of her back as she ran to the next pumpkin. Oh well-she had a blast and I still got a couple ones of her face:








I love the pumpkin patch.

8 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Oh man, your pumpkin patch photo shoots are the stuff of LEGEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way way cute and how fun to look back! You guys are such a cute family and Christy I LOVE your green shirt, way cute! Glad to see you guys out and about enjoying the fall weather and preparing for Halloween, best holiday ever.

    I don't think I commented about the last post, but that is truly a wonderful call to get. We are so happy to hear the great news and you girls have a great time at the princess on ice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so dang freaking cute! You too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the pumpkin patch too as you know and have missed you guys this year. I'm so glad to hear that Danny is doing so well. Keep up the good work and we are all pulling for you all through this difficult time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're a rockin' mom Christy! I am SO glad you get a chance to get out there and have some fun. Super cute pictures! Thanks for the ideas too, since we'll be taking Lukas to his first pumpkin patch soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post and the cute pictures of your family. I cannot wait to visit this pumpkin patch again someday. I especially love that last one of you and Lucy--

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! The pumpkin patch. So fun to see the pictures from each year. Every year I thought she looked so grown up! NOW she really is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Osteen's pumpkin patch! I loved those pics of Lucy as a baby - don't they grow fast? Looks like you guys carved your pumpkins tonight!

    ReplyDelete