Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August

After my birthday surprise, the rest of August was unnecessary-but still very fun.

One Saturday we went in to the city to Danny's office for the morning. We went to this funny little restaurant that does carnival food. The mac and cheese the kids got was delicious and Danny tried this donut hamburger just to say he did, and he kinda liked it too. I could hardly look at it.


End of running club! We were really good about going every week this year. In the end Lucy (along with her friend Sarah) ran more than any other kid-40 miles. Both Joyce and Lydia ran 20 miles each-which as very impressive for their age as well. We had a very fun group and really looked forward to it every week. Until next summer running club!

My birthday table:) I woke up to a bunch of little girls singing Pinkie Pie's "Make a Wish its your Birthday"-so obviously it was a great day.
On my birthday we actually DID go to the outlets and bought me a few presents. As usual I was totally spoiled by my family. We ended the day with Swiss Milk Chocolate brownie sundaes after dinner at Roccos.
My new fave shirt!
I find tons of these kind of pics on my phone lately. Over the summer I've been working out in the morning and the kids patiently sit and watch Katy and I. We give them an ipad or a phone and they just quietly play. They're awesome.
I inappropriately took a bunch of pictures in sacrament meeting this week because these two were so cute together. Then I was ratty and texted them to my whole family:)


No comments:

Post a Comment