Tuesday, August 25, 2015

June

I should not catch up with my blog on the first day of school. I am already an anxious mess knowing Lucy is at her brand new school enduring all my worst fears (yeah,yeah, I'm sure she's fine.  I'm totally projecting).  Still, it will be fun to look back on our glorious summer.

After Tough Mudder we had a very relaxed June. We didn't go anywhere or even do very much. Mom and Katy were both in Utah all month so we were on our own! We started running club on Monday mornings and the girls got really into running as much as they could. We went swimming at Aunt Julie's house and started private swim lessons for the two little girls. We played around the house with Jack and went on outings to the library-that was about as exciting as it got! One beautiful June night we went on walk up Castle Rock with Dad. Every time we hike up there we go a tiny bit farther:)








No comments:

Post a Comment