After a crazy April, May was a lot more low key. We went to the library and played with Jack at home and the park.
Aunt Julie watched the little girls while I went with Lucy on her field trip to the zoo. We had a lot of fun and she was thrilled I got to chaperone:) Of course I got no pics of us together...
Lucy had 4 baby teeth taken out! We went in for a consultation one morning and after seeing her they said they could do it that very minute! Lucy was very worried, she had hoped to have more time to emotionally prepare, and was hopeful they'd just fall out on their own in the interim. She was very brave and in the end was very happy she just did it instead of having to worry about it.
Last pic with baby teeth!
Brave girl!
That time of year again! We got to have the newborn chicks over at our house for a weekend and loved it.
We participated in the Monetcito garage sale and finally got rid of all the stuff taking space in our garage. Lucy made cookies and lemonade with grandma and made a whopping $35!!
Mother's Day 2015! I got a delicious smoothie and lots of beautiful cards as well as my much coveted Star Wars hand towels:)








No comments:
Post a Comment