When Danny and I arrived home we learned hundreds of goats had been occupying the open space behind our house since the day before! The girls had a ton of fun feeding and watching them and were super excited to show us.

After a long week away from my Lucy we were able to sneak away on a bike ride to the library. We decided the occasion called for frozen yogurt too.
Wearing their presents from Hawaii!
On Memorial Day we drove to Pacifica so the girls would have the chance to go to a beach too! It was quite a contrast with the HI beaches Danny and I had been on-it drizzled most of the time we were there and was cold! The girls didn't mind though:)
The last pic of Danny and his board...For the sake of the memory books I will share what happened on our way home. As we were nearing the Bay bridge on the freeway in San Fransisco we heard a bungee snap on the roof of our car and the surfboard moved around. I instantly looked behind me but didn't see the board fall off so I assumed it was still secured with the other bungee-the cars behind me had gotten slower and were keeping their distance though. I quickly got in the right lane and pulled off the freeway as quick as I could. When I stopped just off the off ramp, we got out of the car and the board WAS GONE! We were in shock all the way home. We never saw it fall off or heard an accident behind us so I hope it wasn't a massive road hazard! The whole thing was a disaster and Danny felt awful. What can you do. Goodbye old surfboard:(
Back to the beach-my girls LOVE the beach.
After the surfboard accident we went to IKEA for a few things and the girls were rewarded with ice cream.
The girls' A lines had grown out quite a bit and they really needed a haircut. I was feeling cheap and didn't want to spend $40 to get their hair trimmed, so I decided to try it myself. It was way harder than I though, of course, but their little bobs turned out pretty cute:)
Lyd got to go on a date with me, Katy, Grandma and Grandpa to Lazy Dog! Lucky girl:)










No comments:
Post a Comment