Monday, June 15, 2015

Katy Graduates!

On Saturday the 6th we celebrated Katy getting her masters degree. She has had a wild year teaching kindergarten for the first time AND going to school for her masters in reading instruction.  She didn't get to walk at graduation because she'll be in UT next week, so we took a day to celebrate without a cap and gown. That morning after we worked out together I made her wear a sash and necklace and we got mani/pedis with mom.
That night we drove to Port Costa and ate at Bull Valley Roadhouse-a restaurant wed heard a lot about and even read about in Sunset magazine. We had a great time and loved the food.
We had planned to go see Jurassic World after dinner and I purposely didn't check the times so that we wouldn't rush at dinner-but when I checked at the end of our meal I realized I had mistaken the release date by one week! It wasn't out yet. We got over our disappointment and decided tot go to Fentons for dessert.

Mom and Dad gave Katy Pearl earrings to match the pearl necklace she received when she got her BA.

We dont get to celebrate Katy enough-congratulations Katy!

No comments:

Post a Comment