Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Memorial Day in Utah

This month Becca and Kyle bought a house! They moved a few weeks ago to a home just a block from their condo. My mom hadn't seen Jane and Ruby for three weeks so she and dad decided to go up for memorial day and asked if Lucy and I wanted to come along. The purpose of the trip was to see the kiddos and help Becca unpack, so of course we jumped at the chance.

We drove over on Friday and started very early. We hit Wednover around lunchtime and had made such good time Grandma took a few minutes to show Lucy the salt flats-she thought it was snow.

 Janie! Jane was out little helpers. While Lucy and Ruby played together Jane went on errands with us as we bought organization things for Becca's house.
 Friday night we left the kids with a babysitter and saw X Men. I'm a huge X men fan and we loved it.

 The first reason I go to Utah is to see Becca, the second is for the food. I ate at Bajio THREE times in four days. And day 4 we drove home or we would have found a way. My other favorite treat is this salted caramel brownie from The Chocolate. We went their our first day and bought enough desserts to last us our whole trip:)
 I hardly took any pictures on this trip-I was too busy painting, putting together IKEA furniture and organizing the playroom and kid's clothes, but we had so much fun. We were ready to go home on Monday though-we missed Danny and the babies. Lucy managed to have two giant ice cream sandwiches on the trip home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment