The babies have had a difficult time napping lately. The other day after the girls had been "napping" (read: throwing their dolls/pillows/blankets, laughing and chatting) Lydia started yelling in earnest. I went in and immediately noticed poop on her pillow. Gross. I did a quick scan to access the damage and it didn't seem too bad. Lydia had both legs in one hole of her pants so she had obviously removed her pants and diaper, than tried to cover her crime by putting her pants back on. I took out everything from her crib and sorted what looked "soiled", did a cursory glance around for the diaper and then took Lydia to the tub. After cleaning Lydia off I went back in to their room to grab all the soiled stuff and find the diaper. I moved the bed around, searched under and around it and couldn't find it. I finally glanced and Joyce and found Lydia's poopy diaper wrapped in her arms.
Glad my girls are getting so good at sharing.

Those pictures of you picking peaches are freakishly cute. I love your girls so much.
ReplyDeleteOk that comment was on the wrong post. Awkward.
ReplyDelete