This year Becca and I both got Thanksgiving Point passes so we have a
fun place to hang out. It is just about halfway between our houses so we
don't have to drive an hour to see each other. This week is spring break
so we have met up with Becca and Ruby almost every day. On Wednesday we
went to Thanksgiving Point for the first time. We went to the farm and
the children's garden and had a great time. Lucy LOVED riding on a
horse. She got off and stated that it was totally different from a
carousel.
We saw farm animals, touched a few (very few) and went on a hay ride.
The babies looked at animals from this position.
Then at the garden we had a fun picnic and followed the big girls around.
We asked Ruby for kisses, and she even gave them away to the statues.





It looks downright HOT in UT. There seems to be a lot to visit at Thanks. Point! I'm excited there are ponies. We just talked about them in K today and wrote a paper. Most of the kids wrote that they wished to ride a real one, so seeing Lucy up made me super happy. Glad the passes are worthwhile.
ReplyDeleteWhatever writing prompt you give me, I'll write about wanting to ride a pony. I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete