Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

I love Easter. I love hiding and hunting for eggs (although we typically forget about the Bunny part), I love the special matching dresses and bows, I love the big meal, and I love going to church on such an important day. While hunting for eggs this year I was reminded of last year on Easter Sunday. We had a hurried egg hunt with Lucy in our living room as I didn my last minute hospital packing. I was being induced at 8:30 AM. I spent the day watching a Say Yes to the Dress marathon and texting family updates on my progress. Just before midnight I had delivered two babies. It was awesome, but hardly "eastery".  This year my whole family was here and we had a wonderful time enjoying Easter traditions together.
Here is the whole gang going outside to hunt for eggs.



 The babies hunted for eggs on their blanket. They loved playing with them like maracas.



 Ruby found the trickiest egg!







 Ruby loves the babies and is incredibly sweet and gentle with them. It is crazy to me that these three girls are only about seven months apart, pretty soon all three will be about the same developmentally.

We spent the rest of the day eating (the Lion House rolls with raspberry honey butter was the favorite) and relaxing outside together.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous to see the pics!! Adorable babies. Makes me so lonesome....

    ReplyDelete