Danny's Friday night class ended a couple of weeks ago so we have been taking advantage and doing something fun together as a family. The new City Creek center in downtown SLC opened on Thursday so on Friday we went to check it out. We opted to park across from the Conference Center so we could walk through Temple Square.
This was Lucy's pose of the day

After walking through the crowds it was nice to walk around Temple Square. It was such a nice day we sprawled out on the grass and let the babies crawl around. Unfortunately my babies don't like grass yet, so they mostly crawled on us.
The pose:
Walking around I saw a decapitated duck head. That pretty much ended the trip.










I love that Lydia still has her left leg bent backwards when she sits! Everyone is growing so much! I'm impressed that you have such nice green grass this early in the Utah spring!
ReplyDelete