Tuesday, November 8, 2011

October Recap

I feel like I neglected to blog some exciting and photo worthy events in October and because I forgot about daylight savings time and have an extra hour before church, I'll blog them.

Towards the end of October Becca and Ruby came to visit! They came right when our family got the flu and bad colds, so we missed out on a couple days of fun, but fortunately they stayed a whole week and we did get to see them a bit.  I hardly took any pictures, but before preschool one day we took Lucy and Ruby to the pumpkin patch.  Ruby made a very cute little dinosaur.



Becca was a great help making Rapunzel's braid. She and Katy helped me with the actually braiding (there was a lot of yarn holding one day) and then Becca and Lucy decided where to put the flowers and glued them on. Lucy LOVES her braid and wears it every day.

Here is Lucy and Mrs. Perona the day of her Preschool Party. Lucy looked forward to that party all month long and it did not disappoint. I still hear about the fun games they played:)

The reason for Becca's visit and our general excitement this month was that Katy (my cute sister) went through the temple.  It was our first time going through together as a family and we had a great time.  Kaity and Alan (Katy's great friends) came out for the occasion as well. Everyone humored me and took pictures.


 Don't we look happy? We were.
 This is my dad's Harrison Ford face. Awesome huh.

2 comments:

  1. Wait was that Han Solo in the last shot? I'd know that smirk anywhere!

    ReplyDelete