Monday, November 14, 2011

"It's a beautiful day...

...To kill some ants!"

That is what Rapunzel said to me as she headed out the front door with her windex.

We've had ants invading our house lately.  Lucy is our main ant killer, she loves spraying the trails she finds going under the house. Luckily they have not found the kitchen, or any food really. Why do they keep coming in if not for food?

Gross story: I sat at my computer the other day and felt an ant on my arm. Gross. Killed it and kept typing. Found another on my other arm. Looked down at my feet and-the floor was moving. It was the most disgusting thing-ants were everywhere. I screamed and ran yelling for Danny. I had been sitting with my shoes in ants. There were ants crawling up my pants. I immediately jumped in the shower-but it was awful.

Today the kids and I spent our afternoon at the park. I put the babies in a swing for the first time.  They loved it.

I LOVE this picture



Who doesn't love twins in a swing? We had a little crowd of people around us just wanting to watch them:) Man, I adore them.

3 comments:

  1. um twins back to back in a swing is the CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the girls in the swing! They are so cute!! Also, I can't imagine how terrifying it would have been to see ants running up my legs. ahh!! Good thing Lucy is around to kill them!

    ReplyDelete