Friday, November 18, 2011

the CARD

You may remember that I am obsessed with Christmas cards and getting family pictures taken (I documented it at length here.) Believe it or not I had briefly forgotten about these obsessions, it not being the Christmas season quite yet.  Lucky for me Danny hadn't.

While Becca was here we had her take some pictures of us. We tried not to make it a big deal-but that didn't work.  I obsessed about it-enough that we actually did it when many things stood in the way. We didn't have anyone to watch Ruby while we took them, so we brought her with us. The poor baby wasn't feeling very good and was unhappy ( read: screaming) the whole time. We had to wake the babies up and neither of them woke up feeling very smiley. Last but not least, no amount of bribery can get Lucy to do a normal smile while looking at a camera lately.  Seriously, when she smiles her eyes are unable to focus and when she focuses she is unable to smile.  Fortunately we all survived the experience and we actually got a couple of cute shots:)
It proved difficult to pose two babies who can't sit up yet, but here are some of my favorite shots- some edited, some not. We'll surprise you with which one we choose:)






Worth a thousand words:

6 comments:

  1. very cute. i think we took our pictures in the same place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so adorable. And very telling. Very very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so good!

    Oh and you guys are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely the last one. it is the obvious choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - these are all way cute pics - and i love the Danny's Girls photo - I must get that!

    ReplyDelete