Monday, October 31, 2011

Skeletons

So a Halloween post is forthcoming, but as I was uploading my pictures from earlier today I asked myself, "How do you take outdoor pictures of babies that can't quite sit up yet? 

 First you prop them up and hope that in a close up you wont be seen. Unfortunately your photographer doesn't read your mind (or think that through apparently) and puts you in the shot.
 Then you realize that either way your hair is blocking a face. This pose is not working.

 Your husband suggests letting them sit independently-which they can't quite manage yet. You have to be quick on the shutter because...



 once he moves his hands...




 they fall down.

So we ended up with the reliable laying down shots. Of course to get good smiles we have to stand above them while gesturing and smiling wildly.


 Oh well. They are adorable little skeletons:)
Rapunzel pics to come.



7 comments:

  1. They are SO cute!! I love their costumes, and the pictures are wonderful. I am so glad you got a nice camera! Also, I love the new banner. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slow mo fall down! That smile of Joycie's is SO CUTE. (yes I'm yelling--almost as loud as for Vocal Point this evening. Go BYU!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skeleton costume on your girls. They look adorable in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. Those were the cutest pictures. I MISS MY GIRLS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!! Dang girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three gorgeous girls! They don't even need to dress up to look like princesses. ( Love the falling down!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or pink skeleton princesses:) I think i commented on the wrong post - I have to get used to the blog thing again:)

    ReplyDelete