Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Plague

We are sick...again.  I swear, we have gotten more colds this summer than any winter.  Danny had a terrible cold for about two weeks and just as he was getting over it Lucy got the flu. She has had a fever for three days and has thrown up twice.  Joyce and Lydia have both had lots of eye-gunk for awhile so I knew they had something going on, but in the last couple days they have had horrible coughs. Last night Joyce started a fever and then threw up. Lucky thing Mom is the healthy one right? The bummer is that Becca and Ruby are in town and we are home sick instead of playing with them. Our goal is to get better tomorrow so Lucy can go back to school and start playing with Ruby.  Lucy's school Halloween party is Thursday and she has to be better because I would never hear the end of it. She has been looking forward to this party for two months. Anyway, just an update to tell you we're alive...barely.
Lucy lay on me for hours on Friday with a high fever.  Poor baby:(

Feeling a little better today

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on my family blog forever, thus haven't read YOUR blog in forever. The girls are all so adorable! Glad you guys are doing well!

    I couldn't help but think of how hard it would be to travel with twins when reading your posts. I have fallen in love with this product (the Pea Pod) and wanted to let you know about it...since it has certainly saved my life! I read online that many people with twins choose to travel with it rather than pack-n-plays. I have one and would literally die without it when I travel. See my review and pictures here: http://www.funcheaporfree.com/2011/05/new-featuremy-favorite-things.html

    Just thought I'd share in case it helps with traveling. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better get better get better!!!!

    ReplyDelete